Straight Lengths (SL)
Straight Lengths (SL) pre-insulated polybutylene (PB) pipe is ideal for district heating, cooling and portable water networks of any scale.
The SL range is part of the most flexible pre-insulated pipe system on the market and therefore can be installed quickly with minimum hassle.
Fusion welding techniques offer quick and simple connections, ensuring a strong reliable network.
- Fully welded jointing system – butt or electrofusion
- It is flexible at low temperature
- Watertight bond between casing and insulation
- Temperature range -15 to +95˚c
- Low friction loss
- Built in expansion compensation
- Full range of fittings and pre-insulated fabrications available
- 63 – 315 mm
- Available in 6m lengths
- HDPE Outer Casing
- Polybutene Carrier Pipe
- Polyethylene or Polyurethene Foam
To download a technical datasheet please register on our downloads page here