Careers at Flexenergy

Established in 2000, Flexenergy supply distribution pipework used in heating, hot and chilled water systems across a wide variety of applications & technologies such as solar, biomass CHP, geothermal, district & community heating. Flexenergy is a UK and Ireland stockist for leading pre-insulated pipe systems and our products have been sold in the UK since 1982 and have a great reputation as a high quality product.

Flexenergy have taken the decision to focus our expertise solely on industrial pipework rather than diversifying as many others have done, and we believe that this puts us in a very strong position in our marketplace. Approximately 75% of our business is within industrial developments and the other 25% is in the residential market, primarily for district heating schemes.

Great Things about the Business

  • This is a business with no debt which has grown quickly over the past 13 years and has huge potential to grow further. We are ready to invest in this growth.
  • We offer high quality, high performance technical products and are confident that we offer the best products in the market.
  • Government policies are promoting District Heating and our pipework can be utilised in this market. There is therefore strong growth in demand.
  • We pride ourselves on holding more stock than our competitors so that we can respond quickly to customer demands.
  • It is a dynamic and friendly working environment. Everyone is passionate about our products and committed to the growth of the business.

Current positions

Business Development Manager

Job Title: Business Development Manager Reporting to: Sandy Fairley – Sales Director Management: There will be no management responsibilities with this role. Area: Midlands and the South East This is a…

0 Comments