Multi pipe system for micro-networks helping you deliver efficient energy distribution for district networks
Flexalen 1000+ is our multi-purpose solution for energy distribution and offers an ideal solution for minor district networks. The many possible pipe combinations of Flexalen 1000+ offer flexibility today, as well as for future adaptations or additions.
Flexalen 1000+ is the ideal choice when combining heat and domestic hot water from a heat pump, wood chip boiler or solar installation. It’s also perfect for frost protection and single casing cables. It combines various applications in a single, homogeneous distribution network to serve the energy supply, needs and demands of your community.
A variety of pipes can be combined in a single solution, making it highly versatile. The flexibility and homogeneity of the components allow for a quick and easy installation with minimal disturbance to the existing environment.
The benefits and features of Flexalen 1000+:
- Easy to install
- Safe welded connections with Polybutene pipes
- Assembly to customer specification
- Full compatibility with Flexalen 600 and all Flexalen products
- Free moving carrier pipes
- Multi pipe capability
- Homogenous connection between outer casing and insulation
- Excellent flexibility
- Excellent Bending radius (subject to inner pipe selection)
- 4 standard pipe combinations
- Various combinations of OD16 to OD63 mm pipes possible
- Various insulation thicknesses possible depending on ID
- Up to 50 m length in coils available (depends on diameter)
- End caps for water tight sealing between outer casing and pipes