Flexalen 600 HP
High-temperature insulated pipe systems for Heat Pump and Remote Boiler Rooms
Flexalen 600 HP is an all-in-one pipe solution containing hot water feed & return, electric feed and data cable conduits in one pipe system.
- Available in coil for fast and easy installation.
- Ideal for connecting heat pumps
- High pressure rating of 95°C/8bar
- The corrugated casing pipe,
polyolefin foam and the polybutene service pipe are recyclable and Cradle to CradleTM certified
- A full range of accessories are available.
- Kits consisting of pipe by the metre, fittings, end caps and warning mesh are available
Welded or compression fittings are available
Flexenergy service: Support with integrated network design, calculation tools, training and on-site support
Thanks to the unique properties of polybutylene pipes and the closed cellular structure of the polyethylene foam, Flexalen 600 is high-pressure, temperature and moisture-resistant. The safe, entirely homogenous pipe and easily welded connections minimise heat losses to ensure the lifetime efficiency of the network.
The benefits and features of Flexalen 600HP:
- High flexibility
- Suitable for both heating and cooling solutions
- Potable water certified
- Safe and secure operation
- Long lifetime expectancy
- Available in coils
- Full range of accessories
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver
- 100% recyclable
Pre-Insulated coiled pipes
Our range of flexible pre-insulated HP coiled pipes: Twin Pipes 32, 40 and 50mm.