FibreFlex Pro is a flexible pre‐insulated pipe system, with a thermoplastic reinforced service pipe (TRSP) with increased temperature level up to 115°C and 10 bar design pressure . A range of service pipe diameters from 32 mm to 160 mm is available.
FibreFlex Pro is the perfect and economical solution for:
- Replacement of steel service pipes (KMR) in the relevant temp./pressure range
- Biomass district heating networks
- Elevated‐temperature and/or high pressure city heat networks
- High‐pressure heating networks in hilly areas
- Applications at continuous operating temperatures at 90°C and a maximum peak operating temperature up to 115°C and an maximum operating pressure up to 10 bar.
FibreFlex Pro pipes are continuously insulated during the manufacturing process using a CFC free bonded polyurethane (PUR) foam, which has an outstanding thermal conductivity value of 0.021W/mK at +50˚C.
The FibreFlex Pro pipe system is designed for a 30 year minimum service life at a continuous operating temperatures of 90°C ‐ or seasonal operating temperatures up to 95°C ‐ and with maximum peak operating temperature up to 115°C and an operating pressure of 10 bar.
Where FibreFlex Pro pipelines are operated at temperatures and pressures lower than their design maximum, the service life of these pipe systems will be extended.
FibreFlex Pro pipe systems are manufactured in accordance with OFI CERT ZG 200‐2. The thermal insulation and casing are in accordance with EN15632‐1 and ‐2. An European standard based on the ZG 200‐2 is in preparation.
Maximum continuous operating temperature: + 90˚C
Seasonal operating temperature: + 95°C
Maximum operating temperature (peak): +115˚C
Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
Thermal conductivity: 0.021W/mK at 50˚C
Service Pipe Product Range
FibreFlex Pro pipe systems
Diameter: 32 ‐160mm
(32.0mm x 2,9mm – 144,0mm x 7,5mm)