Protectube is a thermal, sound and mechanical insulation barrier for pipes and cables
Our durable, yet flexible thermal insulation provides future-proof flexibility for any combination of pipes and cables.
Lightweight and flexible
Protectube acts as a thermal, sound, and mechanical barrier for a wide scope of applications, both indoor and outdoor. The lightweight and flexible insulation pipe is ideal for quick and easy installation under river crossings, railways or buildings. It can also be used for heat pumps or split air conditioning.
Just like our other insulated components, Protectube is made from extruded polyolefin foam and a robust HDPE outer casing, offering excellent thermal performance as well as protection against moisture, humidity, frost and mechanical loads.
The benefits and properties of Protectube pipe and cable insulation:
- Robust and flexible at the same time
- Ideal protection for thermal and mechanically sensitive pipes and cables
- Extruded polyolefin foam with a robust inner / outer casing
- Fully bonded to the PE outer casing.
- HDPE outer casing, offers superior protection against moisture and mechanical loads.
- Bending radius: 12x casing diameter
- Fully recyclable
- Inner diameter (ID): 18 mm to 115 mm (free space)
- Outer diameter (OD): 40mm to 200mm
- Available in coils to max. 500m (depends on diameter)