FibreFlex is a flexible pre‐insulated pipe system, with a thermoplastic reinforced service pipe (TRSP), with a maximum peak operation temperature up to 95°C and 10 bar design pressure. A range of service pipe diameters from 25 mm to 160 mm is available.
FibreFlex is the perfect solution for:
- Local district heating networks
- Low‐mid temperature City Heat networks
- Elevated pressure heating networks in hilly areas
- Agricultural applications
- Private domestic heating applications
- Applications at continuous operating temperatures up to 80°C and a maximum peak operating temperature up to 95°C and an maximum operating pressure up to 10 bar
FibreFlex pipes are continuously insulated during the manufacturing process using a CFC free bonded polyurethane (PUR) foam, which has an outstanding thermal conductivity value of 0.021W/mK at +50˚C.
The FibreFlex pipe system is designed for a 30 year minimum service life at a continuous operating temperatures of 80°C and with maximum peak operating temperature of 95°C and an operating pressure of 10 bar.
Where FibreFlex pipelines are operated at temperatures and pressures lower than their design maximum, the service life of these pipe systems will be extended.
FibreFlex pipe systems are manufactured in accordance with OFI CERT ZG 200‐2. The thermal insulation and casing are in accordance with EN15632‐1 and ‐2. An European standard based on the ZG 200‐2 is in preparation.
Maximum continuous operating temperature: + 80˚C
Maximum operating temperature (peak): + 95˚C
Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
Thermal conductivity: 0.021W/mK at 50˚C
FibreFlex pipe systems
(25.0mm x 2,2mm – 144,0mm x 7,5mm)