1. PE‐Xa layer
2. Adhesive layer with oxygen barrier
3. Polyurethane foam, closed‐cell, CFC‐free
4. Corrugated casing
HeatFlex is a flexible pre‐insulated pipe system with classical PE‐Xa, SDR11 service pipe, made for a maximum peak operation temperature up to 95°C and 6 bar design pressure. Service pipe diameters from 25 mm to 125 mm are available.
HeatFlex is the perfect solution for:
- Local district heating networks
- Low‐mid temperature City Heat networks
- Agricultural applications
- Private domestic heating applications
- Applications at continuous operating temperatures up to 80°C and a maximum peak operating temperature up to 95°C and an maximum operating pressure up to 6 bar
HeatFlex pipes are continuously insulated during the manufacturing process using a CFC free bonded polyurethane (PUR) foam, which has an outstanding thermal conductivity value of 0.021W/mK at +50˚C.
The HeatFlex pipe system is designed for a 30 year minimum service life at a continuous operating temperatures of 80°C and with maximum peak operating temperature of 95°C and an operating pressure of 6 bar.
Where HeatFlex pipelines are operated at temperatures and pressures lower than their design maximum, the service life of these pipe systems will be extended
HeatFlex pipe systems are manufactured according EN15632‐1 and ‐2.
Maximum continuous operating temperature: + 80˚C
Maximum operating temperature (peak): + 95˚C
Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
Thermal conductivity: 0.021W/mK at 50˚C
HeatFlex pipe systems
(25.0mm x 2,3mm – 125,0mm x 11,4mm)